I've really grown up lately! As you know from my last post - I'm not wearing diapers anymore (well, when I'm awake anyways) which is huge news! Before I decided to make that transition, I decided to make a different transition as well!
You might remember this picture taken on my first night in my new big boy room. I got my new room, in October, before Luke was born! On April 29th (yes, we're that far behind!), mommy was changing Luke's diaper in his room and then was headed to my room to get me up for the morning. When from behind her a sweet little voice said, "Good Morning Sunshine!" That sweet little voice was mine and I had escaped my crib that I had always loved so much.
It didn't take long for us to take charge and get to work. I did some of my own hammering while Daddy used the screwdriver.
Then I did some finishing touch work.
2 comments:
Awesome big boy bed Drew. I haven't figured out how to climb out of my crib yet, so Mommy is keeping me in it for as long as possible. Good job on the potty training too!
Love,
Cam
Drew,
Gram and Gramps are so proud of you! You are getting so big! We love you!
Gram
Post a Comment