Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catch Up

We have a lot of catching up to do! This is us way back when the Sabres were still in the playoffs. That was short-lived....but we loved cheering them on! Maybe next season!L: I LOVE my jolly-jumper! This is mom's favorite picture of me in it!

It tires me right out! Actually, this has only happened twice...ususally I'm an animal bouncing all over the place in it!


D: What gives!? I never fell asleep in it! Take advantage while you can - I'm not allowed in anymore!

L: I'm eating in my high chair now. I love all the tasty food I get whenever I sit in there!

D & L: We love enjoying meals at the table together now! We are up to all sorts of mischeviousness!

D: My new favorite game is "Oh Rats!" I love to play with Aunt Rachael!

D: I'm also an advid golfer. My short game rocks!

D: Daddy and I also play the hat game frequently. I run and get all of his hats one by one and put them on his head.

Sometimes I put them on my head too!

L: Sometimes you let me wear a hat too!!

D: Oh yeah! I wear underwear now too! Check it out!!!!!!

D & L: We are doing all sorts of growing up! Mommy and Daddy can't believe it! One thing is for sure - we are becoming really great friends!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back...I missed you! You are both getting so big! You are going to be good friends and great brothers as you grow!
Love,
Gram

Samson and Grace said...

Ahhhh...the falling asleep in the Exersaucer! We may know a thing or two about that. Getting BIG Dvo boys.....keep it up!
Sammy and Grace
**SO glad we got to see you this weekend! **