We recently went for some Fall Fun at Zittles. Here we are making some pumpkins and spiders to decorate the house!
Here is my fabulous vampire pumpkin! I was so proud!
Our favorite part might have been making the peanut free cookies! YUM!
No, we take that back. Our favorite part was EATING the peanut free cookies!
I was particularly excited about the cookies!
Even Aunt Rachael joined us for some fun!
I got up close with the donkeys and llamas. They were close talkers and I got out of there pretty fast!
We scared each other in the hay maze! Mommy caught this perfect shot of our surprise when we ran into one another!
Here is our best brother picture!
We know we are pretty far behind. We have lots of fall family fun to share! We just have so much fun each day blogging gets a little behind at times!
1 comment:
Drew and Luke,
It looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see more!
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment