Friday, September 28, 2012

Beach Bums!

Mommy's friend, Mrs. Christ, invited us to her beach house when we got back from Chautauqua!  SO we took our first trip ever to the beach!
 I had a blast building mud castles!
 While I was more interested in collecting rocks!
 We worked together on the mud castles, but that ended up pretty messy so Mommy put a quick stop to that.
 I loved walking around on the sand and in the water!
Mrs. Weich brought out the boogie-board for us to play with.  Luke wanted NOTHING to do with it!  Frankly, neither did I at first! 
 All I was really interested in was pulling it around.
Eventually, though, I got brave and was pulled all over the water!  It was so fun!

 We ended up taking a walk out pretty far from the sand!  Then we jumped over all the huge waves as they came into shore!
 We showed off our brotherly love with a little walk on the beach that you know Mommy just HAD to capture!
We had a great time at the beach and can't wait to go to another beach someday!!

No comments: