Sunday, August 19, 2012

RollerBlader

Mommy and Daddy got me RollerBlades and all the safety gear for my birthday way back in December.  We decided it was about time to try them out!
 It was clear to Mommy and Daddy that I fully expected to pop these on and zoom down the driveway.  Luke decided to stear clear and just ride the bike while I showed off my skills. 
 It became  clear VERY FAST that there was going to be no "Rock 'n Rolling" as I was calling it.
 Daddy helped me a lot while I tried to get the hang of it.
 I did A LOT of this that night!
 Hey, 2 Thumbs Up for giving it my very best shot!  At least I am happy and I look good in all my gear!
Sadly, Mommy can't get the video to work on here.  It is a funny one though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew,
You look great! Keep practicing and you'll be a pro in no time!
Love ya!
Gram