The day before Easter, we got all fancy in our Easter outfits and went to see The Easter Bunny!
Here we are with him! We were both really brave and liked meeting him!
Later that night, I went out with some carrots in my basket and left The Easter Bunny some food to munch on.
The next morning, I found my Easter Basket RIGHT AWAY!!!
The Easter Bunny left me all sorts of fabulous things!
I was a bit jealous, but I looked for my eggs. There was one near Dorothy.
I also found one next to the picture that we had taken with The Easter Bunny the day before!
How appropriate!
Finally, I found my easter basket!!!
I hung out in my pack-n-play while Drew searched for eggs and just looked cute for the camera.
The Easter Bunny left this cool spider mask for me! I love it and have worn it all over town! One day I wore it while mommy shopped in the grocery store!
Gram and Gramps got us these cool bunny masks!
Then we headed to Uncle Ken and Aunt Mary's for Easter Dinner. Here I am searching for more eggs!
Here I am showing off all our excellent Easter presents!
What a great day!!!
1 comment:
Drew and Luke,
It looks like you had a fun Easter! You're pros at finding Easter eggs! We love you!
Gram and Gramps
Post a Comment