Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Build-A-Bear Easter Party

 We went to Build-A-Bear last weekend for an Easter Party!  First I got my bunny rabbit ears on and then I was surprised by a very special guest!
 I was so excited to see the Easter Bunny!
I was too - but only from afar!

 We hopped over to get my bear stuffed.  (Actually, I picked Alvin from The Chipmunks and named him Chip from Chip and Dale!)
 I worked really hard to make Chip's heart special!
 Daddy and I got in some quality time while Drew worked on Chip!
 After Chip was stuffed, I gave him a huge hug to make sure he was stuffed just right.
 I told them maybe a little more stuffing was necessary.
Then I gave Chip a bath!  My favorite part.
Here's everyone from the party!
 Here I am with Chip!  I had a great time!!

1 comment:

Cameron Michael said...

Drew,
We just did build a bear a few weeks ago too. I made a doggy, but I love Chip. He is super cool. Hopefully we can get together to play soon!
Cam