Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let it Snow!

We know some people are really happy about the mild and relatively snow free winter we are currently having. However, we have not found it to be enjoyable! We want more snow!

However, the snow that we have gotten we took full advantage of! Here we are getting pulled in the front yard by daddy on a beautiful January afternoon!

I tend to be a little more excited about the rides than Luke. ....maybe next year - he's been a REAL trooper this year!
Daddy is great at pulling me around on the sled! Check it out!

It's great fun!

I'm more of a snow snuggler. On this particular outing, my boots fell off and Mommy gave up putting them on for the 800th time. SO, she unzipper her coat, threw me and my tootsies in her jacket and we had some cozy snuggle time!

When I came in I looked a bit disheveled! ....Mommy's favorite part is the feet!

Daddy and I stayed outside and played some more!

We love the snow!

Dear Lake Effect Snow Machine,

The lake isn't frozen..........

PLEASE SEND SNOW!

Love,

Drew and Luke

:o)

No comments: