Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Snowfall!

I have been waiting and waiting for it to snow since Mommy put the Christmas music on November 1st. It finally snowed and I begged to go outside and play! So Mommy got me all dressed to go outside. I had a bit of trouble with the whole get-up. It took me a little while to get up off the floor.
Once I did though, I ran outside, and immediatly leaned back!

And fell right into the snow! It was fabulous!!!


I started waving my hands back and forth! It was so much fun!


The end result was a bunch of beautiful snowangels all over the front yard!


I had a great time playing outside in the snow! I'm looking forward to the next snowfall and hoping it's more than just 2 inches!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew,
I know you've been waiting for the snow. It looks like you had fun! I can't wait to go out in the snow with you!
Love,
Gram