Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vacation!!

A couple weeks ago we went to Chautauqua for vacation! We had a blast!!

Check it out!

Mommy worked all week to get the perfect shot of the two of us. This is the best shot. When she wasn't doing that - we were doing great vacation things! I got to go on the jet-ski again this year with Gramps. Last year Mommy let gramps drive me around the dock - this year we had a little more fun!


Here I am Hot-Doggin' with Gramps! We went all over the lake! It was so much fun and you could hear me squeeling in delight from the dock!



I'm not on that jet-ski in this picture. Look a little behind the ski.



Yep - Mommy and I took a wild ride on the tube. It was so much fun!!!



Gramps and I played in my make-shift pool.



Here I am sporting the smile that was plastered to my face all week long! I had so much fun!



I also got to go on the jet-ski, but this is as far as I went. Mommy doesn't let little babies go for rides. We just get to sit. Maybe I'll get the dock ride next year.



We did a lot of snuggling during the week too. Here we are scooping up some Gram time.


They had a great open door space for my jolly jumper! I had a blast in it!



We did our best to pose with mommy for a photo. This is the best that we got.


We had a great time on our vacation! Here we are at our campfire. We loved the campfires every night!


Now, if you were really observant, you may have noticed Mommy never changed our clothes all week. Well, that's not really the case - on the second last night Mommy erased the entire week's worth of pictures. It was sad, but this is only the morning and evening of our final day at the lake. We will have to blog the afternoon later. Imagine how fun the entire week was if this was what our last day was like!!!!






























No comments: