Monday, February 28, 2011

A BIG Helper!

D: I have become very mature recently. With the birth of my new brother, Luke, I have had to grow up and really help out around the house.D: I frequently pick up the slack and feed Luke.
D: I teach him all sorts of new things!

D: Sometimes I even have to give him a bath!
L: Most importantly however, I take care of the bottles. It's important to make sure the pump is hooked up just right.
I really have to concentrate to get everything right!
L: Then you make my delicious milk?!?! I thought Mommy did that! She makes you do that too!!!!
D: It sure looks like it doesn't it!
L: In any case, you are a big helper! Look at how big and strong I am getting!!
L: Thanks for all your help Drew! I love you!!

2 comments:

Cameron Michael said...

Drew,
That pump is a lot of fun HUH?! My mommy has video of me "pumping" too. Daddy isn't such a fan and says I need more guy time. LOL. Looks like you are a great big brother!
Cameron

Anonymous said...

Drew,
You are such a great big brother!!Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have such a good helper!
Love,
Gram and Gramps