Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Bathtime!

After a super day of fun, games and silliness, we can end up pretty dirty. So we strip down out of our super hero attire for a bath. L: Notice my excitement in this. I actually love my bathtime now, but don't show excitement quite like Drew just yet.
D: That's right! I LOVE bathtime! I get so excited to splash and play with my toys! It's even more exciting now that Luke joins me!
D: There are rules ofcoarse:
1. No splashing Luke
2. No dumping water on Luke
L: I like that you follow those rules. I am not a huge fan of splashing just yet.
D: Give it time....Mommy won't look quite as dry as she does in this picture! I'm sure you'll join me in the splash department soon enough and Mommy will be nice and wet following our bath!
D: We love to snuggle after our bath too. Luke usually snoozes while I am all smiles!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew and Luke,
We can't wait to see the pictures of when you both get Mom and Dad all wet! We will be looking forward to them!
Happy Bathtime!
Love,
Gram and Gramps

Samson and Grace said...

Hooray for our little Supermen!
Looks like you are having fun together!