Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boating Fun

As you know, a few weeks ago, I went to visit Gram and Gramps with Mommy. We met Gramps down by the water. It was a little cold, but I was prepared with some warm clothes. Gram and Gramps told me all about their new boat! Then they got things ready for take off.
Gram and I hung out under the boat while we waited to go.

Gramps gave me some driving lessons- you can see how serious I took them.

I asked a few questions, here and there, but I was set to go.
Mommy took a picture of Gram, herself and I. We were all smiles as we left the marina.
Gramps and I drove around the Hudson for a while.
Gram and I snuggled to keep warm!
Mommy and I had a moment to hang out while we waited for Gram and Gramps packed up the boat.

Before we finished packing up, Mommy took a picture of us on the new boat!
Thanks for taking me out on the boat! I had a great time and am so excited to do it again this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew,
We had a good time too! Next time it will be warmer and we will have more fun!
Love,
Gram