Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

Last week I got all dressed up and went to church for Easter Sunday. I was very well-behaved while we were there. When I got home, Gram, Gramps and Aunt Rachael all had special surprises for me! One of my cool new Easter gifts was this beach towel that Gram and Gramps gave me. Mom says that from the back I look like ET on Halloween night.


Here I am from the front in my cool new towel.



Aunt Rachael and Mommy thought it would be fun to try and get a nice shot together. I had different plans..........


I didn't really want my picture taken. Fortuantely, this is a great picture of Mommy and Aunt Rachael if you chop out the baby they are wrestling!




I gave a nice, cute pose for the camera for a solo shot though!


Then we headed over to Uncle Ken and Aunt Mary's house for some dinner. I hung out with Emily and Katie for a while.

Then I gave my best "cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzze" for an up-close shot.


Daddy tried to feed me some of the delicious food that was there - ham, carrots, asparagus....I wanted nothing to do with it - I'm on strike again. I did, however, indulge in some delicious whipped cream. YUM!


The weather was gorgeous, so we went outside and took advantage with a nice family shot.

2 comments:

Cameron Michael said...

Looks like you had a nice Easter buddy. I am on a hunger strike too. My parents call me Ghandi. Maybe we can get together to play someday?
Cam

Samson and Grace said...

Come on Drew...you know we love our food!
Happy Easter buddy ~
Sammy