Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dancing Machine!

It's no secret that I love to move and shake! Here is a little tidbit of the dance moves I have! You will also see how good I'm getting at cruising. I'm not quite walking yet, but I bet it won't be too long! The music you hear in the background is not only from this really cool toy that NO ONE knows what it is for and from our favorite TV station...Toddler Tunes! It plays fun music all day long!

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

WOW- talking AND dancing!? You are a party machine Drew!!

Sammy

emily simon said...

drew,
u look so cute dancing!! u really seem 2 like music!
emily simon

Anonymous said...

Drew
Did you know that Dad really liked to dance too.Actually he looked like a goofy monkey dancing in his crib,at least you dance on the floor.You have all the right moves.
love noni