It all started out with a packed car and a destination.
First stop...Chautauqua Lake! I had to eat before I could really have some fun!
Grandma and I hung out on the dock down by the lake.
Daddy came and visited too! Do we look cool in our sunglasses?
Mommy, Daddy and I took a nice walk to get some corn for dinner, but they were all sold out, so no corn for us!
I snuggled with Daddy - all the fresh air makes me tired!
I was silly and dressed up like Farmer Brown!
I also sported my new Chautauqua Lake hat (thanks Grandma and Gramps!) with mom down on the dock!
I got a lot of play time in with Grandma and Gramps...
AND some fussy cry time!
Emily and Katie played with me too!
2 comments:
Hi Drew!
Looks like you had a blast! Miss you and hope to see you soon....
Love,
Aunt Rachael
Wow- looks like a great family trip buddy! Hope you have fun on your family vaca #2. I'll miss you!!
Samson
Post a Comment