Finally, I'm getting strong enough to hold up my head! I would have done it so much sooner if I knew what great fun I would have in my new toy!

I'm really working my leg muscles and standing tall!

Sometimes I exercise SO much that I get a bit tired.

In the end though, I really like hanging out!

Stay tuned...I have lots of catching up to do!
3 comments:
Wow, look at you in your exersaucer. It looks like so much fun. I miss hanging out with you. We should get together soon!
Love,
Cam
Dude! You look like you are getting soooo big! You must be adjusting well to your Mommy's return to work. My Mommy goes back to work in a week and a half, but my brother Ben says that it'll be okay. Hope you are enjoying the spring there up in Buffalo - if they have such a thing!
Love, Jacob (and Ben)
Awww...you are looking good Drew!
Can't wait to hang soon -
Sammy
Post a Comment