Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Off to Work!

Recently, I have gone visiting many people at their places of employment. Here I am with Grandpa Kales at the bus garage. All the bus drivers LOVED me and I got to sit in the Boss' Chair!
I went with mom to get her haircut - here are Jenn and Carrie. Jenn cuts mommy's hair and makes her feel great everytime she leaves!


Here are Jerry and Ann. Jerry is Daddy's boss - he decided I didn't have to come and visit him at work. They came to see me instead!

Mommy took me to her school too! Here is Sue holding me in her classroom - the kids also hung out with me - but we did picture time after they left!

Gabe hung out with me too! I love snuggle time with so many different people!

All these visits to work make me tired. So Daddy and I snuggled to help me recuperate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I maybe partical but he is the cutiest little bugger!

Drampa

Anonymous said...

BTW drampa is partial to me not partical.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen you at B-Dell!

Aunt Dotty