On Wednesday, December 31, 2008 Daddy drove Mommy into the hospital during a crazy Buffalo snowfall! I arrived 11 hours later at 5:28pm. I weighed in at 7 pounds, 12.7oz and was 20 inches long! Here is my first picture...I was very alert right from the start. Mom and Dad gave me a great name! Andrew Eugene...Andrew after Daddy and Eugene after my Great-Grampa Schoetz.
Mommy and Daddy were SO happy to see me! Here is our very first family photo!!
Daddy has been taking really good care of me! He loves all my snuggly ways!
I have stayed quite alert! Here is Mommy's favorite picture of me so far. (There are quite a few to choose from!)
I finally began my journey home on Friday morning. Mom worked really hard at getting me all dressed up for the big event!
I like to blow bubbles so I chilled in my hospital crib and blew bubbles while mom and dad got everything all packed up.
6 comments:
Hey Drew! I'm so glad you are here. I have been waiting so long to meet you. Looks like you are pretty cozy in that snowsuit (lol). Don't worry buddy, I get dressed in crazy get ups too. I can't wait to meet you soon. Let Mommy know when you are ready to have the paparazzi come over.
Love,
Cameron
Hi Drew,
You are adorable. I am looking forward to meeting you soon. You have a wonderful mommy and daddy. I hope you had a great first day at home.
Love,
Sarah
Welcome home Baby Drew! You are adorable! I am so happy that you finally arrived. Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Lisa :)
Yipppeee! Drew! You are adorable and so alert. We can't wait to meet you buddy.
Love,
Samson and his parents >)
IM READY TO SEE THE WORLD!!!!
Post a Comment